Our platform offers tailored courses to provide engineers and practitioners effective and directly applicable tools to improve the productivity and implement new design approaches.
The training offer includes in presence and online live courses. Our teaching philosophy is based on the mutual exchange and the sharing of the experiences and is strongly oriented towards the solution of practical problems.
Our trainings include:
- Incisive basic concept recaps
- Application oriented tricks and hacks sessions
- Discussion of cases studies
- Hands-on tutorials
The articulation of the course and the balance between the different parts depends on the topic and the course mode.
Nesol’s training offer is articulated at different levels:
- Short courses (Online live, 1-2 days): the course topic is dissected through multiple keys and tools to provide an in-depth overview of the design implications. Extended hands-on tutorials provide a solid applicative connotation to the training.
- Workshops (Online live, ½ day): particular topic tacked with a direct and application-oriented perspective. Theoretical pills are embedded in the tutorial sessions to provide ready-to-use skills.
- Immersive courses (Onsite, 2/3 days): the immersive courses are studied to cover broader topics with greater detail. During these courses, the advantage of presence teaching is fully developed to stimulate the mutual exchange and work extensively and in a tailored manner on the hands-on tutorials.
- Specific intra-corporate courses (Onsite): customized training to cover on-request topics in Nesol’s domain of expertise. These courses are defined with the customer and can be defined and oriented towards specific applications with a customized teaching approach.
Case study, hands-on, tricks&hacks, customized